Honesty is the best policy
When choosing Wood Floor Surbiton, our customer experience, selection and suitability is KEY to finding the perfect floor.
It is important to us that you can answer 6 questions truthfully to help us to assist you in finding the most suitable type or style of wood flooring for your needs.
1. What is the vision or style you would like to create or have you seen for your home? Do you have any pictures or links to websites we could see?
2. Where is the wood floor going and do you see this flowing throughout the home or split into different zones within the home?
3. All floors require some sort of maintenance, will this put you off if there is more than an average maintenance routine or is it important that you have low maintenance?
4. What type of character/look can you see in your home? This can influence the grade or style of flooring that you view.
5. Is this the forever floor, taking into consideration your life or for commercial purposes and the market?
6. Is there any limitations or issues that may influence any selection that we are not aware of? Height limitations, Board width preference, UFH?
We know that with all our experience the key questions above can really assist us when you are looking at wood flooring, so come take the test and lets see if we can choose the right floor for you?
We look forward to seeing you at one of our showrooms: Guildford GU1 or Surbiton KT6.
Posted by customer-service on July 25, 2016